Ok friends, I am ready to change! I need to lose (release) 20 pounds and exercise at least 4 times a week..
I have a plan! This plan is not medically approved, so consult a physician, and alter it to suit your body and needs.
1. Incorporate intermittent fasting - a 16 hour window of fasting and an 8 hour window to eat.
2. Drink a Vitamix (blended) drink daily that includes mostly veggies. We mostly do celery, carrots, cucumber, lemon, ginger, apple, etc.
3. Drink a good amount of water daily (probably 64 ounces) and add Himalayan salt, lime, and cream of tarter to it. (See Thomas DeLauer on YouTube for more details about this)
4. Until ideal weight is achieved, give up all 'bad' carbs such as simple sugars, bread, etc. - yes all the good stuff :(.
5. Watch my portions - especially in the evening. However, I have found that now that I eat my breakfast with my lunch at 12:00 pm, I am less hungry when I get home from work.
6. Exercise at least 4 times per week. My exercise plan includes 10 minutes of high intensity on the Gazelle (any exercise type bike would do) - done in spurts, 10 minutes of hula hooping with my 4 pound hula hoop, and at least 5 minutes of stretching.
It is optimal to do this workout during the fasting time, but that doesn't work with my schedule so I do it at night.
This is my plan. I would love to hear your plan for getting into shape.